As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. Working closely with buyers and sellers allows me to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1991
- Real Estate Broker License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 1993
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of California, Irvine
- Detailed familiarity with Santa Cruz County and the surrounding area
- Excellent interpersonal ability; strong negotiator
Professional Real Estate Experience
Broker-Associate, Bailey Properties—Santa Cruz, CA 1997 – Present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
- Locate properties that provide great value for my buyers. Help sellers prepare their property for sale to that they maximize their return on investment.
- Silver Circle Award Winner
Broker-Associate, Shiells Realty and Loans—Hayward, CA 1991 – 1997
- Managed and maintained over 20 residential properties. Rehabilitated properties purchased at trustee sales (foreclosures) for resale or rent. Sold improved properties for a profit margin of over 20%.
- Marketed private loans by direct mail and door-knocking to homeowners in default on their loans.
- Assisted clients with the purchase and sale of residential real estate. Negotiated contracts, ensured document accuracy, guided and educated clients through the transaction process.
- National Association of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Santa Cruz Association of REALTORS®
CA DRE License
CalBRE Broker# 01319514
9119 Soquel Drive, Aptos, CA 95003